Friday, February 1, 2013

I am worried that I may have lung cancer


I am worried that I may have lung cancer?
I am paranoid about getting lung cancer but I started coughing yesterday and it;s just coughing and no other symptoms... i mean i never coughed in a long time. Does this mean i have lung cancer? By the way i'm the type that easily gets paranoid about things.
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sometimes Paranoia can cause you to do things you may not be aware of. Don't worry, a cough is a cough. :)
2 :
Hello, I'm a doctor. Use topamax. I think that you want to get more info about it. Please go to ----> http://webmd14.notlong.com/AA61NKW
3 :
No... Can't diagnosis lung cancer just based on a cough.
4 :
I really can't tell you if you have lung cancer or not. But more that likely, you don't. It's a cough, for heaven's sake. When you're stressed out you can cough. It's probably just seasonal allergies. But if you're as worried as you sound, go to a doctor. They can diagnose you, but someone on the internet who doesn't know you can't. The people on the computer can't treat cancer, especially if they're not doctors and you can't get to their office.




 Read more discussions :