Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is this lung cancer Im scared please help me


Is this lung cancer Im scared please help me?
Ok so I woke up this morning coughing up brown spetrium and it looks like theirs specks of blood in it. If feels more like a cold because I have congestion as well I read about the symptoms of lung cancer and they said counging up brown spetrium with blood was a sign. Please help me. Thanks!
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
go to a %$% $^# docter ps u will die in five hrs
2 :
Hi Matt, What you are describing does not sound like cancer to me. To begin with you are probably very young eventhough you have not stated that. Cancer grows slowly. It does not suddenly wake you up. Blood in sputum can be due to trauma, infections, severe boughts of cough, bleeding disorders etc. When people have cancer they lose weight slowly and have pus discharging from the lungs, these people are usually chronic smokers or mine workers. I hope I have assured you that your symptoms are not consistant with a diagnosis of cancer.
3 :
Blood in sputum can come in some other conditios too. U may have just ruptured the mucus membrane by forceful coughing. In pneumonia, bronchectasis and TB blood can come.



Read more discussions :