Friday, October 8, 2010

Will I get lung cancer or other serious illness by smelling/inhaling grease


Will I get lung cancer or other serious illness by smelling/inhaling grease?
I work at a restaurant as a cook, and I cook a lot, with oil and other greasy stuff, and my surroundings are all sticky and greasy, so I figure I have probably breathe in a lot of grease from the oil that evaporated to smoke in the air, so will I get ill? Would I get lung cancer as the grease gets in my lung or would my lungs just clean it by itself so there's nothing to worry about?
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have never heard of someone getting any type of cancer from inhaling grease fumes. If that were so, then a lot more ppl would be sick with cancer. So don't worry, just keep the grills clean for your customers. Be blessed
2 :
I would suggest you click on the link and call the support line. This would give you peace of mind.



Read more discussions :