Monday, July 16, 2012

My lungs hurt, do you think I have lung cancer


My lungs hurt, do you think I have lung cancer?
I smoke about a pack of Newports a day, and Im 23. My lungs have been hurting the past couple days...so I havent smoked in about 3 days. They feel better now that I havent been smoking. Is this a sign of lung cancer? I dont really cough either, just the lungs hurting.
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It is extremely unlikely that you would have developed lung cancer by age 23. I think the fact that you are inhaling shards of fiberglass, tar, carbon monoxide, etc. into your lungs might be painful in and of itself after a while though.
2 :
your not going to get a serious prognosis in answers.yahoo.com. you need a x-ray for your question or an MRI



 Read more discussions :