Saturday, September 1, 2012

Can anyone find for me the Walks for Columbia sc or SC? You know who you breast cancer walks or lung cancer


Can anyone find for me the Walks for Columbia sc or SC? You know who you breast cancer walks or lung cancer?
I Looking for Special walks for any thing in Columbia sc or sc please. I need this informations and I can't find online or nothing or just show me were to look please. Breast cancer walk or race black history walk lung cancer walk colon cancer walk anything you can find for 2009 year please??
Cancer - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Avon is hosting a walk in Charlotte, which is probably the closest of their walks to you. http://walk.avonfoundation.org/site/PageServer?pagename=walk_homepage Relayforlife.org currently has nothing scheduled in SC. You can contact them about getting one going. You can also check with local hospitals who sometimes sponsor events.



Read more discussions :