Thursday, May 8, 2008

What are the sines of lung cancer I think I might have it


What are the sines of lung cancer I think I might have it?
I am a 42 year old female. I don't smoke but have been exposed to second hand smoke all my life. Sometimes especially a lot lately I wheeze when I breath and have shallow breathing. There is no lung cancer in the family but there are other types of cancer in my family.
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you think you have cancer why would you post on here? Go see a doctor!
2 :
www.nhs choices a-z of health
3 :
You can go to WebMd.com and type in lung cancer and read up on this disease. You could just have a case of bronchitis - you can type that term in also and read up on how to care for this. You could just have a cold. You have low risk factors for cancer. This is probably a temporary illness.
4 :
Wheezing is not a symptom of cancer but it is a symptom of asthma. If you do have asthma, its important to get medications to stop it in the event that you have a severe bout that interferes with breathing. It would be a good idea to see a doc to talk about your breathing problems and lung cancer concerns. The doc could order a chest x-ray or other type of image to look for signs of lung cancer.




 Read more discussions :