Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can congestion be a sign of lung cancer


Can congestion be a sign of lung cancer?
I am so scared that I can barely do anything without crying. There is a small chance that my husband might have lung cancer. I cannot calm down anymore. I am so scared of losing him. Is congestion and headache also a sign of lung cancer? He has been hospitalized twice with pneumonia also.
Respiratory Diseases - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Kathleen .. why do you say he has a small chance ... the doctors say that ... or you looking at worse case scenarios? Congestion and headaches go along with pneumonia and a million other things .... calm down ... take a deep breath ... and enjoy your time with him ... regardless of the outcome ... it is sound advice .... God Bless You




 Read more discussions :