Tuesday, November 24, 2009

my mum is in icu has lung cancer and cancer of the adrenal glands we did not know


my mum is in icu has lung cancer and cancer of the adrenal glands we did not know?
My mum has been diagnosed with lung and adrenal gland cancer. I went to see her yesterday and dont think she will make it through the week. My question is how do you go to work with all this happening, how do you get through the day?
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
oh my god, i feel for you! i went through the same thing with both parents. not the same illness, but still, they were dying. it was impossible to go to work everyday. i missed a lot of work, but luckily i worked for good people and was told to take as much time off as i need. i can't tell you how to get through it. you have to do that your own way. i cried a lot and got very, very angry. i am almost crying as i am righting this. my thoughts are with your mother, and you and your family.
2 :
Hello: J.W. I am sorry for you family. The cancers you just described she would have known how sick she was. Some people don't let on that they are ill expecialy women they don't want to worry there family so they don't get thing checked out for them self like they would if a child or husband said I hurt right here. Or something does not feel right. We women tend to not pay as much attention when we are sick. We are the care givers and not use to being taken care of. And no it is not easy when the person who you love is dying of cancer. They took care of the whole family now you feel like you should have taken care of her. Sorry but if she keept it to her self there is nothing you could have done. I hope your mom was a christian that why if you are at least you will have heart that you will see her in heaven. (I hope she was saved) My heart goes out to your whole family and my prayers are with you all. Carol
3 :
I would go to your boss and tell them the situation, and ask to be put on FMLA.




Read more discussions :