Friday, June 4, 2010

What are some symptoms of lung cancer? Please I think someone I know has it but im not sure


What are some symptoms of lung cancer? Please I think someone I know has it but im not sure.?
Write a paragraph about the symptoms of Lung cancer 5-8 sentences in detail. My firend might have it she wants to know.
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
smoking. and dirty diapers of course.
2 :
Sounds like your "friend" is your homework assignment.
3 :
Symptoms are usually brought to light from a secondary ailment such as a cough that won't go away, suspicion of bronchitis, pneumonia or other respiratory illness. Sometimes lower or upper back pain or shoulder pain is a symptom, xrays and CT scans are normally brought forth for closer looks followed by a biopsy if a mass is found. My only symptom was a suspicion of bronchitis, further tests showed stage iv lung cancer.



 Read more discussions :