Thursday, January 12, 2012

Does breathing easier after exercise mean it's probably not lung cancer


Does breathing easier after exercise mean it's probably not lung cancer?
I've been worried cause I seem to get really winded quickly when I sing now but I seem to breathe easier after I exercise. I definitely have allergies that make it more difficult to breathe through my nose but I feel like its not just my nose anymore but my lungs just have less capacity (breathing through mouth feels better but still like I take in less air). i seem to breathe a tiny bit easier when I'm lying on my back too. Do you guys think I can rule out lung cancer?
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you feel that you have lung cancer maybe it's time to get a chest x-ray. Cancer is not something you want to fool around with. If you are young and haven't been exposed to allot of chemicals, or smoked you are probably alright. Maybe you have asthma check with your doctor.
2 :
no, you might have cancer.



 Read more discussions :