Saturday, February 4, 2012

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS USED ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS FOR LUNG CANCER


IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS USED ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS FOR LUNG CANCER?
MY BROTHER JUST FOUND OUT HE HAS STAGE IV LUNG CANCER. CAN ANY ONE HELP ON ALTERNATIVE CURES.? DOES THE CELLECT-BUDWIG PROTOCAL WORK? OR THE CESIUM CHLORIDE? ANY HELP? ANY SUGGESTIONS? PRAY FOR US.
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am so sorry and i pray he will be healed. this is so scary for him. I suggest that you look at the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and see if they have any new experimental treatments. I don't know anyone who has taken those treatments...
2 :
There are all kinds of treatments for every kind of cancer out there. Stage I V isn't ever good. and I doubt that he was offered a cure.... only treatment. In his place, I'd be seeing some place like May Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, or City of Hope. Hope this helps, and I'm sorry.
3 :
you can find help at http://411mms.com click on the "mms professional prompt" and study the info in detail.due to fda rules,I cannot tell you more....
4 :
The is a drug called tarceva. It is very expensive but has had good results. Good luck to all.



Read more discussions :