Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lung Cancer


Lung Cancer?
I smoked for a little over 5 years, about a pack a day, and i quit last november. ever since i quit i have frequently felt as though there is some phlegm stuck in the back of my throat. i am expelling this phlegm out thruout the day, sometimes it is really bad and other days hardly noticable. sometimes i try so hard to get it out it scratches my throat and tiny bit of blood comes out mixed witih my phlegm..my phlegm is generally clear and not too thick..i am 21...what could it be? i am paranoid that it is lung cancer
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go see a doctor now and stop guessing - he'll tell you exactly what is wrong with you.
2 :
I don't think that is a sign of lung cancer. Usually lung cancer develops later in life.. i am curious to know myself, I just stopped smoking and heard that one of the annoying aspects is this persistent phlegm. I have experienced it so far [but worst the first few weeks] .




Read more discussions :